You may be able to commence a lawsuit against someone if you feel you have been wronged but it is not a criminal matter to be dealt with by the Police.
It is necessary to promptly seek legal advice as soon as disputes arise to see whether you can commence legal proceedings as different cases have different time limitations imposed.
Our civil litigation experience includes:
- Commercial litigation
- Disputes arising between customers and suppliers
- Disputes with landlords and tenants
- Executors or beneficiaries in deceased estates
- Building and property disputes
- Disputes with creditors and debtors
- Breach of contract
- Business litigation
- Employment litigation