WILL & TESTAMENT
By taking the time now to create a legally binding Will and Testament you can save your family the stress and money later on in what will no doubt be a difficult and challenging time for them.
We can assist you in:
- Writing a will that maximises the inheritance for your family.
- Advising you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Advising you in regard to Estate and Probate laws
- Minimising the chance that your Will is contested and subject to litigation
- Safely storing your will and other important legal documents
Dealing with a deceased estate can be a difficult and challenging time.
We can help you by:
- Applying for Probate of the Will in the Supreme Court
- Interpreting the Will of the deceased in terms of estate laws
- Identifying estate assets and liabilities
- Contesting wills and defending estate litigation in the Supreme Court
POWER OF ATTORNEY
At the same time as considering your Will, it is a good time to put in place plans in the event of any future incapacitation.
Power of Attorney ensures that if you are unable to make decisions about financial matters, medical treatment or living arrangements then the person whom you appoint can make these decisions on your behalf.